Things have been so busy around here. First off - Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
Before I could make it back to tell my tales of Sir Buckley, he was gone, then back again for a couple of days and I still wasn't able to catch up on my blog - Sorry!
Although a Puggle - his personality is every bit true for Beagles. Stubborn, Independent, Curious, and man does he use his nose. The second I let him out of the crate in the morning, his nose would hit the ground and he didn't pick it up until it was time for bed. If you're good at reading in between the lines, yes, this means that the cat food, the cat litter box, the trash cans and my laundry basket were all discovered and thoroughly investigated, LOL.
His dad asked yesterday if I was available this weekend... So I'm off to follow up on that. I have Tiger and Tuney here... Tiger is leaving tomorrow... Tuney on Sunday... which means there is room for the Buckaroo!

