Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Long Walk Home...


Oh Lando!!

..."fun" would be an understatement. When I arrive he can't decided if he wants to run laps around the house, play fetch with his squeaky duck toy or if he's ready for his walk. Finally its out the door we go... the whole world is his fan club - really. He greets every single person who passes us and every tree gets his autograph! Top that off with a beautiful neighborhood and you'd never want your walk to end either, right?

Lando at the beginning of our walk:
[flexi leash used for effect]

"Hurry up!! Quit lagging!"





25 minutes later:

...we made that right turn and he knows we're headed home...at this particular corner he always likes to stop and lay in the grass - as if I don't know what he's doing... [notice the lack of eye contact]



Which brings us to, Lando at the end of our walk:



Poor guy :( I do however make it a point to stay and play for awhile once back inside to make sure that I leave him on a good note!!

..oh, and of course, no Lando blog would be complete without showing you all his infamous "sprawl" which I'm now beginning to think is not only a cooling off technique, but a stall tactic :P