Anyone who's been to my house in these last 3 weeks had the pleasure of meeting Taki, a rescued 2yr old Pitbull X Shar Pei - two breeds who have less than stellar "reputations" but when I tell you that this girl is as perfect as they come, even then its an understatement. So well behaved that many people [and dogs] got to meet her before my own dogs. Rock solid temperament, not an aggressive bone in her body and ALWAYS up for a good time [she's cute, young, and living in LA...why not?]. I can't exactly say that I miss being woken up to 5am rough housing between she and Tilden - but her presence here is missed.
[pictured below with Buckley]
In other news, I've got quite a few new pups on the roster. Buzz, the dog from 'down under'... Sampson & Savannah, the Belgian duo... Loki, the pittie puppy who's gonna make you all jealous... Lefty, another sweet senior... and many more!

