Monday, July 5, 2010
You can believe it...
No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, this really is a new blog post from me :)
This past month has had its ups, as well as its emotional downs, and its been a bit difficult for me to post. Many of you that are on my facebook page, know that I lost one of my best buds, Buckley...and every time I opened my blog - his face from my last entry would hit me and I'd have to close it :(
Alas, knowing how much you all love reading about your pets, as well as my finger tips bursting with stories, I've made the decision to pick things back up!! So sooner than later, i'll be back to posting once a week and you can look forward to hearing the happenings around iPetsit LA.
Also, if you haven't done so already, make sure to check out the client album on facebook. Lots of newbies!!!
XoXo
Calone, Gia & Tilden

