Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ashleigh Jolie...


This has been a rough year...in more ways than one, but I'm specifically reflecting on pet loss. Many of you remember the tragic accident that took the infamous Buckley from us and not long after that another dog that i was close to, Hannah, passed away. Then there was the shock of losing Keily, and the dog who I witnessed get hit by a car... now today, I am extremely sad to say that the world had to say goodbye to Ashleigh, my best friends 9yr old doberman. I still can't believe it... :(

Ashleigh was not only my best friends dog, but she was my dogs best friend and the reason that we all came together almost 9yrs ago...in a parking lot in Encino...a sweet faced little dobie puppy with tapped ears - of course i went over to say hello!

Ash... i THANK YOU, love you & miss you!!



"Ashleigh Jolie Raba"
December 1, 2001 - November 17, 2010