Monday, January 4, 2010
My semi empty house...
Tilden and I are headed to the park, then stopping in Hollywood to take care of my kitty clients there. Inca, Tildens BFF this past week just left with her sister Sydney and for the last 15 minutes he's been pacing the house and whining. He never seems to get used to his friends leaving... The sisters were a perfect combo! Sydney is much more laid back and matched my personality... so most evenings we just sat around watching the crazy ones run around with each other, wondering how in the world they still had so much energy. Both girls were so well behaved and responsive to commands - I actually thanked their owners for them being so awesome!!
Tomorrow I'm meeting a prospective new client with a Lab/Boxer pup (Wrigley) who may begin "daycare" here a few days out of the week... So Mica will get a break before the fun starts again!!

