Kingo and I had a bit of a rough start...but its dogs like him that make my job so rewarding. I've never been one to initially spoil, or baby, or get in a dogs face while boasting that "oh, all dogs love me". Its not realistic and I don't see it as respectful to the dog and their space. Some dogs love you from the start [these are usually the dogs that LOVE EVERYONE from the start, lol, i just so happen to own two of them]... but other dogs it takes a bit of time, patience & work... In just a couple of weeks, to see Kingo go from barking at me, to cautiously approaching me with head down, ears back, tail tucked...now to happily running towards me, tail wagging, smiling, doling out kisses and sharing his toys - I have to admit, it almost brings tears to my eyes. I love him so much already!!
Kingo my first week of sitting for him:
Kingo now :)

